Homemaking Ministries Online Conference 2015
Who else loves the fun, fellowship and growth of Christian women’s conferences?!
Me! Me! I do!
Most of the time, however, conferences are not doable for me as the primary caregiver of little people, not to mention that nursing baby who has snubbed all bottles…
But there is one conference I can and WILL be attending!
I am excited to say that the Homemaking Ministires Online Conference 2015 tickets are now on sale!
Whew. Let me slow down a minute and give you the details.
This year’s theme is The Ministry of Homemaking.
Does that resonate with you as it does me?
Have you ever wondered what it means to be a homemaker that brings glory to God from within your home? The second annual Homemaking Ministries Online Conference 2015 is designed to encourage you in Gospel-Centered Homemaking and promises to give you the tools you need to thrive in your home.
Do you want to learn how to better balance it all? Join us this year for a blend of Biblical and encouraging content mixed with practical and hands-on advice for effectively and efficiently managing your home for God’s Glory!
How it works
- Tickets go on sale October 19-26th
- Conference airs live October 27-29th
- You join in with a private, fun-filled Facebook group where you interact and find encouragement from other participants and speakers!
- Once a session has aired, you have access to it forever. So, if you miss a session, just catch it later.
- The conference consists of 12 sessions (each 30-60 minutes) from 9 different women influencers, bloggers and authors. …Did I mention I’m speaking?!
This week only tickets are on sale for only $29.95.
After October 26th, the pre-recorded conference will be available for purchase for $34.95.
I’m so pleased to say, I’m speaking this year along with many of my FAVORITE bloggers… eek! This is so fun!
- Session #1: The Ministry of Homemaking – Jami Balmet
- Session #2: Recovering Biblical Homemaking – Marci Ferrell
- Session #3: Homemaking and Working from Home – Is it Possible to Do Both? – Caroline Allen
- Session #4: Homemaking – The Juggling Act – Jennifer Ross
- Session #5: Saving Time and Money in the Kitchen – Jami Balmet
- Session #6: Having a Plan for Keeping Your Home Clean – Marci Ferrell
- Session #7: Prayer in Homemaking – Gaining Vision, Finding Time, and Praying with our Children – Katie Bennett
- Session #8: Finding Joy in Homemaking – Hilary Bernstein
- Session #9: Spiritual Disciplines for the Busy Homemaker – Jami Balmet
- Session #10: Calm Your Chaos – Kayse Pratt
- Session #11: Unrealistic Expectations, Communicating Your Needs, and Dealing with Differences – Marlene Griffith
- Session #12: Bible Memorization- 5 Minutes a Day, Lifetime Benefits for the Entire Family –Trisha Gilkerson
To read all the session descriptions, click HERE
Printable Homemaking Binder ($19.95 value)
Everyone who purchases the conference will receive a gorgeous printable homemaking binder for FREE. I am absolutely amazed by this product. I’ve already begun delving into mine. I have no doubt that this has the ability to transform a home when implemented with diligence.
Beautifully Designed Calendar ($8.95 value)
This calendar is designed to complement the Home Management Binder or to be used separately. It is exactly the type of thing I want in my home… just gorgeous. I currently have a copy printed, punched and added to my binder, but I can use it any way I’d like!
Do you want a simpler and more Christ-centered Christmas?
Get my free 3-part guide straight to your inbox when you subscribe to our mailing list. You'll also receive weekly encouragement to see eternity and your home and to focus on what matters most.