Homemaking Ministries Online Conference 2015
Who else loves the fun, fellowship and growth of Christian women’s conferences?!
Me! Me! I do!
Most of the time, however, conferences are not doable for me as the primary caregiver of little people, not to mention that nursing baby who has snubbed all bottles…
But there is one conference I can and WILL be attending!
I am excited to say that the Homemaking Ministires Online Conference 2015 tickets are now on sale!
Whew. Let me slow down a minute and give you the details.
This year’s theme is The Ministry of Homemaking.
Does that resonate with you as it does me?
Have you ever wondered what it means to be a homemaker that brings glory to God from within your home? The second annual Homemaking Ministries Online Conference 2015 is designed to encourage you in Gospel-Centered Homemaking and promises to give you the tools you need to thrive in your home.
Do you want to learn how to better balance it all? Join us this year for a blend of Biblical and encouraging content mixed with practical and hands-on advice for effectively and efficiently managing your home for God’s Glory!
How it works
- Tickets go on sale October 19-26th
- Conference airs live October 27-29th
- You join in with a private, fun-filled Facebook group where you interact and find encouragement from other participants and speakers!
- Once a session has aired, you have access to it forever. So, if you miss a session, just catch it later.
- The conference consists of 12 sessions (each 30-60 minutes) from 9 different women influencers, bloggers and authors. …Did I mention I’m speaking?!
This week only tickets are on sale for only $29.95.
After October 26th, the pre-recorded conference will be available for purchase for $34.95.
I’m so pleased to say, I’m speaking this year along with many of my FAVORITE bloggers… eek! This is so fun!
- Session #1: The Ministry of Homemaking – Jami Balmet
- Session #2: Recovering Biblical Homemaking – Marci Ferrell
- Session #3: Homemaking and Working from Home – Is it Possible to Do Both? – Caroline Allen
- Session #4: Homemaking – The Juggling Act – Jennifer Ross
- Session #5: Saving Time and Money in the Kitchen – Jami Balmet
- Session #6: Having a Plan for Keeping Your Home Clean – Marci Ferrell
- Session #7: Prayer in Homemaking – Gaining Vision, Finding Time, and Praying with our Children – Katie Bennett
- Session #8: Finding Joy in Homemaking – Hilary Bernstein
- Session #9: Spiritual Disciplines for the Busy Homemaker – Jami Balmet
- Session #10: Calm Your Chaos – Kayse Pratt
- Session #11: Unrealistic Expectations, Communicating Your Needs, and Dealing with Differences – Marlene Griffith
- Session #12: Bible Memorization- 5 Minutes a Day, Lifetime Benefits for the Entire Family –Trisha Gilkerson
To read all the session descriptions, click HERE.
Printable Homemaking Binder ($19.95 value)
Everyone who purchases the conference will receive a gorgeous printable homemaking binder for FREE. I am absolutely amazed by this product. I’ve already begun delving into mine. I have no doubt that this has the ability to transform a home when implemented with diligence.
Beautifully Designed Calendar ($8.95 value)
This calendar is designed to complement the Home Management Binder or to be used separately. It is exactly the type of thing I want in my home… just gorgeous. I currently have a copy printed, punched and added to my binder, but I can use it any way I’d like!
And MORE Bonuses
If you purchase by October 26th
What’s more, if you buy your ticket before October 26th, you will receive even more bonuses!
- 10 Secrets to Finding Joy in Homemaking eBook by Hilary Bernstein ($5 Value)
- Getting it Together: Creating Home Management Systems That Work eBook by Kayse Pratt ($4.99 Value)
- Praying With Your Kids Printable Kit by Katie Bennett ($6 Value)
- Creating a Schedule That Works eBook by Marlene Griffith ($10 Value)
- Full Size 2016 Weekly Meal Planning Planner by Marlene Griffith ($13 Value)
- Write Through the Bible: Philippians ESV by Trisha Gilkerson ($10 Value)
Learn More HERE.
And MORE Bonuses
If you purchase by October 20th
For those purchasing tickets the first two days of the sale, you will also receive HARD COPY scripture prints and beautiful scripture memorization cards, mailed to you for free!
Th set includes four art prints and two sets of Bible verse cards!
And EVEN MORE Bonuses: For My Readers Only
If you purchase by October 20th
Register by Tuesday, October 20th and Receive a FREE t-shirt! (A $20 Value)
Because I love you just that much!
Ok… this one is JUST for my people! Anyone who signs up for the conference by Tuesday, 10/20/15 CST, using my link, must come back here to claim your t-shirt by filling out the form at the bottom of this post.
I will even pay to ship it to you! (Available to US residents only).
It looks like this:
I sincerely hope you’ll join me at this conference! It will be a blessing to your homemaking and add a bit of excitement to your week!
If you want to take advantage of all the bonuses, simple register today!
Q: Do I pay shipping?
A: Nope! This is my gift to you! But, unfortunately these bonuses are only available to those living in the United States.
Q: What sizes of t-shirt are available?
A: I can only offer sizes S, M, L and XL.
Q: Can I share this link with my friends?
A: Absolutely! Anyone who buys through my link is eligible for a t-shirt, even if they don’t regularly read this blog.
If you purchase the Homemaking Ministries Online Conference by tomorrow, October 20th, you will receive:
- Full access to the conference with it’s session and interactive Facebook group
- The home management binder and pintable calendar
- The speaker-contributed printables and ebooks
- The hard copy art prints and scripture memory sets mailed to you for no extra charge
- The Live Simply Love Well t-shirt (for my readers only). Note: you must purchase through my links to be eligible AND you must complete the form at the bottom of this post by Oct 20th to claim your t-shirt!
And all for only $29.95!
Are You Convinced?
I hope so, because I would love to bump into you at the conference!
After you’ve registered, fill out the form below!
Again, this giveaway is available to residents of the United States only. Sorry about that! You must be registered for the Homemaking Ministries Online Conference by 10/20/15 to be eligible.
This form will not be available after 10/20, so be sure to complete it as soon as you buy! Don’t wait and miss this opportunity!
Simple & Worshipful Christmas Guide
A 3-part email series designed to set you free.