Homemaking Ministries Online Conference 2016 is THIS WEEK!
Hey everyone! I know I’ve been a bit quiet here on the blog. But believe me, I HAVE been communicating… it’s just been through email lately! (In a very tiny nutshell, my life has been “nuts,” (giggling because that’s a pun) and we’re moving back to my home town on Saturday). Hence why I haven’t been blogging quite as much.
…SO, if you’re not already signed up, please join my email list here so I can keep in touch! This is how I share more-personal information and less-formal words of encouragement. This is my inner circle; I hope you’ll join!
I have a big, blog-worthy opportunity I want to tell you about! And it’s happening THIS WEEK!
The Homemaking Ministries Online Conference starts tomorrow!
What is it?
This is an annual conference designed specifically to encourage godly women in the ministry and craft of homemaking. This year’s theme is especially exciting: Finding Balance in Your Home.
Sessions will go live over the course of four full days, October 25-28th. It’s all online, and once a session is live, you will have lifetime access to watch it.
What’s more, there is a live Facebook Group throughout the course of the conference, where speakers and attendees come together for encouragement and fun.
Speakers are comprised of 17 incredible Titus 2 speakers will be sharing 20 conference sessions.
Because we are having so many awesome speakers this year, the conference has been extended to add a FULL extra day to the conference. Instead of three days, there will now be four full days.
The Sessions & Speakers:
- Angie Tolpin from Courageous Mom – Balance in Relationships
- Carlie Kercheval from Today’s Frugal Mom – Balance in Scripture Memorization
- Caroline Allen from The Modest Mom – Balance in Working From Home
- Christy Fitzwater from christyfitzwater.com – Balance in Motherhood
- Elsie Callendar from Richly Rooted – Balance in Decluttering & Simplifying
- Hilary Bernstein from No Place Like Home – Balance in Housekeeping
- Jennifer Ross from The Focused Homemaker – Balancing Priorities
- Jolene Engle from joleneengle.com – Balance in Marriage
- Katie Bennett from Embracing a Simpler Life – Balance in Ministry (that’s me!)
- Kelly Smith from The Nourishing Home – Balance in Healthy Eating
- MacKenzie Monroe from Bold Turquoise – Cultivating the Lovely in Our Days
- Mandy Hoffman from mandyhoffman.com – Balance in Spending Time Online
- Marlene Griffith from A Diligent Heart – Balance in Planning
- Stacy Myers from Humorous Homemaking – Balance in Meal Planning
- Tauna Meyer from Proverbial Homemaker – Balance in Homeschooling
- Trisha Gilkerson from Intoxicated on Life – Balance in Healthy Living
Jami Balmet will be hosting the conference this year as well as teaching four sessions. I love Jami and from what I’ve seen so far, this years conference is going to be amazing!
Who should come?
This conference is for those who desire to grow in their role as a homemaker!
It is a Christ-focused conference that brings together teachers and influencers with a variety of experiences and wisdom. If you desire to be challenged, encouraged and inspired in finding balance, running your home well, while keeping your focus on Christ, this conference is for you.
How do I jump in?
Don’t delay! Register HERE.
*This post contains affiliate links.
New to this community? Start here, friend.