Welcome! We’re glad you’re here! We hope you’ll stay a while.
Embracing a Simpler Life is a blog written by moms and for moms about living:
- simply– meaning less excess, appreciating the basics, removing clutter from the home and schedule, valuing quality over quantity
- intentionally– meaning interactions with God and other people are maximized to their full benefit and time is well spent, not wasted.
- obediently– meaning obedience to God and His word
- relationally– meaning valuing time with people over technology or more money, etc.
- abundantly– meaning enjoying and soaking up life, Jesus, relationships, God’s goodness, and the good of how He made us to be
This blog is intended to encourage, resource and challenge you in your home life and relationship with God. If there’s any way we can serve you or pray for you, please send us a note below!